Saturday, September 1, 2007

Which House Doctor are you??

Since I am watching Season 3 and Season 4 is coming up soon, I thought I would take the quiz to see which Doctor from House I am:

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/House/House-Quiz.html

Ironically, Amanda and I still don't have our house due to inept mortgage counselors who are not able to accurately do their jobs. While on my way to closing, I get a call that the mortgage fell through because they messed up and due to the fact that my company is tight lipped on salary but what they gave them is more than enough to approve, especially since I have assets and a high credit score (790 mid).

So now I am dealing with the VP of Mortgage and she is so far very impressive (not just a title)!! The best part is that she has the resources of the entire company at her disposal and they are all working on our mortgage...God is so AWESOME!! Nuff said!

One week Amanda until we walk down the sand isle, exchange our vows and love and watch your cousin run into the ocean in a rainbow speedo...

No comments: